Time to market is important, so why spend time and money negotiating confidentiality, material transfer or collaborative research agreements when the work has been done for you?
To simplify the process of collaborating with a research partner, the Scottish university partners have agreed a series of downloadable, standardised legal agreements and documents including standard template for the company – HEI contract for an innovation voucher that will be agreed prior to project initiation.
Please note that these templates should be used as a starting point and all discussions should be undertaken by the SME and HEI, Interface cannot advise on individual contracts.
SFC Innovation Voucher Schedule of Agreement
To simplify the process of collaborating with a research partner, the Scottish university partners agreed standardised templates and legal agreements for innovation voucher projects that will be agreed prior to project initiation.
Confidentiality Agreements & Letters:
These are used at the initial stages to discuss projects and safeguard your ideas.
- 2-way Confidentiality Agreement
- 3-way Confidentiality Agreement
- Confidentiality Letter 1-way undertaking by University
- Confidentiality Letter 1-way (companies, institutions)
- Confidentiality Letter 1-way (individuals)
- Contract Research Agreement for use with industry
- Research Agreement for use with industry (Generating party owns IP)
- Research Agreement for use with industry (University owns IP)